What is Surrogacy ?
When a woman has difficulties carry the baby they apply for surrogate mother. A surrogate mother is simply the person who carries and gives birth to the baby. The future baby genetically carries the genetic structure of the parents.
WHO NEEDS A SURROGATE MOTHER ?
• Women who are not born with a womb
• Women who have had their womb removed due to compulsory surgery (tumor, fibroid, cancer, etc.)
• Women who have repeatedly miscarried
• Women whose uterus cannot bear the pregnancy
• Women with Ashermann syndrome (in women who are not suitable for carrying a pregnancy, even if they have a uterus)
• In cases where there is a risk for the woman to become pregnant and give birth (women with serious heart and lung diseases, women with coagulation disorders that may pose a life risk). yaşamsal risk oluşturabilecek olan pıhtılaşma bozukluğuna sahip olan kadınlar) .
• Those with a congenital anomaly
• Women who do not want to give birth for social reasons
FEATURES OF OUR SURROGATE MOTHERS
• Women who are young and healthy
• Women without any contagious disease
• Women without alcohol-smoking and drug-substance addiction
• Women with previous healthy live births
• Women without a history of gestational diabetes and pre-eclampsia in previous pregnancies
• Women whose social life and psychological status are suitable for surrogacy
• Women without a chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, etc.)
• Women who are not very thin or obese (Body Mass Index within normal standards)
Legal Procedures in Surrogacy
Firstly,it is done an legal contract in the presence of the lawyer between surrogate mother and the family. By this contract the surrogate mother can not claim any rights on the baby that she is going to give birth in the future.
After the pregnancy of thr surrogate mother , all health screenings for 9 months are performed by us. The reports of all controls are reported to the family regulary.
The legal parents of the baby born are genetic father and mother. The official birth certificate is issued immediately after birth written names of lagal parents.